Wishing Well Cards
Bridal Registry Cards
Wishing Well Cards and Bridal Registry Cards are a perfect way to let your guests know what you would prefer as a wedding gift.
The stationery cards matching your wedding invitations and can contain any wedding message you like, formal or casual.
Need help with wedding wishing well wording ideas?
View some wedding poems and messages below to get you started.
Create your unique wedding stationery package
Wedding stationery cards in modern designs and colours
Wedding Ideas for requesting gifts:
It is becoming increasingly popular to use a wishing well or honeymoon registry.
(Traditionally gifts were not mentioned when sending a wedding invitation)
As you are asking for a gift or a monetary wish, it is very important that your wording is polite and tasteful, and that your guests feel they have the option to choose what they would like to give you.
Wishing Well Cards
- A Wishing Well card lets your guests know that you would prefer a gift of money
- It is common to have a Wishing Well Poem on the card, but also consider a written request which is more personal
- The Wishing Well is placed at your wedding reception and gifts of money or vouchers are placed into the well
Gift Registry Cards
- A Gift Registry Card gives your guests information of which department store or bridal registry service you have registered your wedding with
Honeymoon Registry Cards
- For couples that have been together a long time and are in no need of household items, a Honeymoon Registry can be set up with a travel agent
- The Honeymoon Registry Card should include the contact details of your travel agent
Wishing Well Poem 1
Wishing Well Poem 2
Wishing Well Poem 3
Wishing Well Poem 4
Wishing Well Poem 5
Wishing Well Wording 6
Wishing Well Poem 7
Wishing Well Poem 8
Wishing Well Poem 9
Wishing Well Poem 10
Wishing Well Message 11
Wishing Well Poem 12
Wishing Well Wording Ideas for Honeymoon
Wishing Well Poem 13
Wishing Well Message 14
Wishing Well Poem 15
Wishing Well Poem 16